Late last month, the Boyfriend actually surprised me with The Little Black Beauty Box from styleXstyle.
I recalled him telling me how all these subscription box(s) are slowly closing down one after another.. (Either he read it in the news or he get to know about it through his analytic skills.) And I remember him asking me why I didn’t subscribe to any of these beauty boxes since I’m so into beauty / make-up related items. I would never have guessed that he would secretly go and sign up one of this beauty box for me.
The truth is I did think about subscribing to one of them.. But the problem lies with which one I should get since there are so many different ones (LBBB, Bellabox, VanityTrove, etc) available in the market.
There are many times whereby I went to check out their website, but I just didn’t make it to the end and click onto the check-out button. A big part of me actually fear that I might not like the sample size products that came in the box.. And with that money spent, I could have gotten a full size product in store that I know I would probably love. As such, the appeal of this monthly subscription box has never been strong for me.
Still, I’m pretty excited when I get to know that one of this LBBB was coming for me in May.
Vouchers that came in May LBBB.
Here’s a run-through of the products:
– Sulwhasoo For Holistic Care
– AVEDA smooth infusion (style-prep smoother, glossing straightener)
– Michael Kors Sporty Citrus EDP Spray 1.5ml
– belief First Aid Overnight Brightening Mask
– belief First Aid 360 Eye Care Mask
– belief Creamy Cleansing Foam Moist 30ml
– Clarins Shaping Facial Lift 10ml
– Guerlain Invisible Skin-Fusion Foundation SPF20 5ml
– Shiseido White Lucent Brightening Cleansing Foam 7ml
– Shiseido White Lucent Brightening Balancing Softener 7ml
– Shiseido White Lucent Brightening Moisturizing Emulsion 7ml
– Origins High-Potency Night-A-Mins 5ml
– LANEIGE Water Sleeping Pack_EX 20ml
– benefit they’re Real! Mascara 3.0g
Being my first subscription beauty box, I’m pretty happy with the products that I received. I’m thrilled to have gotten brands like Origins, LANEIGE and benefit.. And I’m certain that I’ll put all the products to good use. (Sample size products are extremely handy when it comes to travelling.)
I’m already looking forward to my June LBBB!